To begin please enter the VIN number of your Mopar
- To decode a fender tag enter the codes from your fender tag and then press submit.
- Start entering codes from the bottom line (the bottom ones need to be lined up for the decoder to work.)
- All codes should be in uppercase.
- Double check all the codes or an unknown or wrong description will come up.
- The only required fields are the ones that are green. These are required to get a more accurate decoding of your fender tag.
- We have spent a lot of time entering in codes but we might have missed a few. If you find an error, please email me at this link
- This decoder will not decode 1966 – 1968 fender tags or cars made from the Lynch Road plant.
- To print out the decoding or your fender tag, press [Ctrl + P].
- This decoder is for personal use only. View Disclaimer.
- Thank you, and enjoy!