This page is a work in progress. Check out the main Dodge Challenger page for more info.
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Specifications
< Specs to Come >
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Specifications
< Specs Coming >
2010 Dodge Challenger Styling
Challenger boasts the DNA of its legendary predecessor, flawlessly sculpted with improved proportions, plus modern comforts and cutting-edge technology. One look and you’ll find:
- Dual round headlamps
- Performance hood
- Available racing-style fuel door
- Signature full-width taillamp
- Front buckets with aggressive bolstering
- Angled center console
- Available contemporary pistol grip shifter
- High-performance instrumentation
Challenger’s unmistakable profile, coupled with outstanding comfort, cuts through the monotony on the road. The only thing better than seeing Challenger out there? Driving one.
2010 Dodge Challenger Engines
2010 Dodge Challenger 6.1L SRT HEMI V8 Engine
The 6.1-liter SRT® HEMI® V8 is the highest naturally aspirated specific-output engine ever offered in a Challenger. It features:
- Performance-oriented camshaft profiles
- Aggressively designed cylinder heads and intake and exhaust systems to help maximize airflow and increase engine speed
2010 Dodge Challenger 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
The 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 available with Multi-Displacement System (MDS) delivers:
- Variable Cam Timing, bringing more power and optimal performance
- Greater efficiency when equipped with MDS
- Dual ignition (two spark plugs per cylinder) to increase peak power and torque
With the 5.7-liter HEMI®, Challenger R/T has 57 more horsepower and gets better highway fuel economy than Mustang GT.
2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L High-Output V6 Engine
The 3.5-liter High-Output SOHC V6 engine offers:
- Consistent speed and reduced emissions with a dual-tuned intake manifold and a sophisticated electronic throttle control system
- Tailored pedal-movement response based on operating conditions
- Even with a smaller V6 engine, Challenger SE has a 40-horsepower advantage over Mustang V6.
2010 Dodge Challenger Transmissions
Challenger’s available six-speed manual transmission features a two-disk clutch design that ensures exceptional engagement, comfort, low driver pedal efforts and optimized spinning inertia. You’ll also find:
- A less restrictive, high performance exhaust with a unique, sportier exhaust note
- Ten percent wider gears and larger bearings for higher torque capacity
- Modified shifter rails for improved shiftability and durability
The six-speed comes equipped with Hill Start Assist, which will automatically hold the brake for one second to allow you to start effortlessly on an incline. Manuals also include:
- Antispin rear axle
- Bright pedal covers
- Performance steering
Wrap your fingers around the pistol grip shifter, put your foot to the floor and connect with the power.
The five-speed automatic with AutoStick® brings a balance of performance and fuel economy, not to mention impressive shift quality, torque management and responsiveness. And with the SRT®-tuned AutoStick, you can utilize the automatic operation, or just tap the shifter left or right for a manual gear selection.